- Want to sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop?
- Do you want to Get Involved with the TheraPsil project?
If you, or a loved one, meet all 4 of requirements below, please fill out the form as you may be a Possible Future Participant for our psilocybin psychotherapy for end-of-life distress:
- They face a serious and life-threatening illness: cancer. Their condition is terminal, so concerns about long-term effects of psilocybin are not relevant;
- They suffer from serious end-of-life psychological distress (anxiety/depression) as a result of their disease and diagnosis;
- They suffer end-of-life-distress to the point that it interferes with their other medical treatments;
- Their emotional distress has not successfully responded to other treatments.